All audience members, staff, and volunteers will be required to wear a face covering.
- We will provide a disposable mask if you do not have one.
- Playback Memphis staff will ensure all education materials that are handled by volunteers, ensemble members, students or third-party contracts (tables, equipment, room handles, etc.) get wiped down after every class or performance.
- Staff offices, bathrooms, and performance spaces will be diligently cleaned, sanitized and wiped down.
- If you show any symptoms of COVID-19, including coughing, sneezing, or fever, you should not attend a Playback Memphis performance or workshop.
- If any of the above symptoms are observable, you may be refused entry to the performance or workshop and your ticket will be refunded.
- We understand information regarding the COVID-19 virus and the Delta variant is constantly changing and evolving. For any in person meetings or engagements, Playback Memphis will follow CDC guidelines for masking and social distancing.