- Practicing with Playback
- Q & A with Playback Memphis Holiday Card artist Stephanie King
- We Met Our Match!
- Be the Peace Camp 2019 photo gallery
- Good People of Playback (Cequita Mckennley)
- Virginia Murphy delivers powerful TED X Memphis Talk
- Good People of Playback (Kristin Fox-Trautman)
- Good People of Playback (Joy Knowlton)
- Good People of Playback (Holly Lau)
- Wishes & Memories for Playback!
- Good People of Playback (Barbara Holden Nixon)
- Good People of Playback (Christie Connolly)
- 2018 Holiday Cards feature art from Be the Peace students!
- Playback Memphis launches search for 2019 Community Matters Partners
- Good People of Playback (Gio Lopez)
Practicing with Playback
When you look back at this time, what will you remember about how you chose to be? Discover Playback wisdom and tools that will help you navigate fear and uncertainty more skillfully, stay connected, and practice active hope.
Join us for 6 weekly 45 minute sessions beginning Wednesday, October 13th
Each session will be led by a Playback Memphis Ensemble member and explore a foundational attitude integral to our Playback practice through a brief experiential activity followed by shared reflection.
Attend sessions on drop-in basis or sign up for all 6. Limited space available.
Facilitator Theme. Date. Time Location
|Ekpe||Gratitude & Generosity||Wed., Oct 13,||4:30-5:15||Zoom|
|Darius||Non-Judging||Wed., Oct 20,||4:30-5:15||First Congo Sanctuary|
|Gio||Patience||Wed., Oct 27,||4:30-5:15||Zoom|
|Cequita||Trust||Wed., Nov 3,||4:30-5:15||First Congo Sanctuary|
|Bob||Humor||Wed., Nov 10,||4:30-5:15||First Congo Sanctuary|
|Holly||Curiosity||Wed., Nov 17,||4:30-5:15||First Congo Sanctuary|
Prefer to buy a ticket bundle and attend all sessions? We would love to see you more often and you’ll get $10 off your purchase!