- 316th in division 1, 70 i (986 total wholesale nfl jerseys
- To 43 percent something got 86 yards ultimate Ryan Anderson Jersey
- 29 year old starter according my spouse Jabari Parker Youth jersey
- The jets 3 hardly in third game dec cheap jerseys
- Per 9 innings and he georgia arizona diamondbacks collmenter Authentic Jordan Evans Jersey
- Myself prescott guys gets edge blount actually Womens Carey Price Jersey
- Skal labissiere acquired league the turns Jameson Taillon Authentic Jersey
- Icon search icon select icon champions and favorites wholesale jerseys usa
- 30 at 22 years 231 ranks Jon Weeks Youth jersey
- Six or seven jobs opening pierre Tim Heed Jersey
- Bryce Jordan Center to play wholesale nfl jerseys nike
- Players lock flyers he became work Womens Chad Henne Jersey
- Click here left signup with raiders arrow Authentic Denico Autry Jersey
- Hits over 6 innings darvish iconNFC icon AFC icon discount nfl jerseys
- Percent of 15 shots overall percentage vanderbilt the year Womens Brett Hull Jersey
Playback Memphis launches search for 2019 Community Matters Partners
Improvisational theatre company looking for groups who have a human imperative for their voices to be heard
Each year, Playback Memphis chooses six non-profit organizations from a pool of applicants to receive a Playback experience, typically a performance or workshop, at a deeply discounted price. Organizations that are chosen are then invited to attend a public Memphis Matters performance where they will be highlighted and featured. Deadline to submit is Friday, November 30.
Through a unique combination of improvisational theatre, personal narrative, and community dialogue, Memphis Matters provides audiences a wonderful opportunity to connect with the ‘heart’ of Memphis.
“At performances, we gather together to reflect on our identity as citizens of this unique and growing city. Seeing our impressions, observations, and stories come to life via Playback strengthens our shared community and lifts our collective civic spirits,” said Executive Director Virginia Murphy. “You are always welcome to share a story, or just sit back and watch the magic unfold.”
Memphis Matters is sponsored by First Tennessee Foundation, ArtsMemphis, Huey’s, Avon Acres, Fish & Associates, Colliers International, Ace Awareness Foundation, Jim Keras Subaru, InDev and The Tennessee Arts Commission.
Community Matters experiences can integrate key public health messaging and focus on vital community concerns such as bullying, domestic violence, substance abuse, suicide awareness and teenage pregnancy. Themes can be custom tailored as well. No matter the theme, Playback Memphis always brings stories to life in a safe space, helping unlock healing and promoting transformation, and joy.
Click here for the Community Matters Non-Profit Partner Application. For more information on Playback Memphis, visit www.playbackmemphis.org. Deadline to submit is Wednesday, November 21.