- Practicing with Playback
- Q & A with Playback Memphis Holiday Card artist Stephanie King
- We Met Our Match!
- Be the Peace Camp 2019 photo gallery
- Good People of Playback (Cequita Mckennley)
- Virginia Murphy delivers powerful TED X Memphis Talk
- Good People of Playback (Kristin Fox-Trautman)
- Good People of Playback (Joy Knowlton)
- Good People of Playback (Holly Lau)
- Wishes & Memories for Playback!
- Good People of Playback (Barbara Holden Nixon)
- Good People of Playback (Christie Connolly)
- 2018 Holiday Cards feature art from Be the Peace students!
- Playback Memphis launches search for 2019 Community Matters Partners
- Good People of Playback (Gio Lopez)
Frayser Matters and More!
Save the Date for Frayser Matters and the Be the Peace Festival!
Through a unique combination of improvisational theatre, personal narrative, and community dialogue, Playback Memphis is hosting a special Memphis Matters in Frayser from 7:30 to 9 pm Friday, September 14 location TBD. These public performances provide audiences a wonderful opportunity to connect with the ‘heart’ of Memphis. Tickets are available by calling 901-264-0841.
In celebration of Playback Memphis’ tenth anniversary and upcoming birthday, Playback is hosting the Be the Peace Festival in Frasyser from 3 to 6 pm on Saturday, September 15 at the Ed Rice Community Center in Frayser, 2907 N. Watkins. All are welcome to attend this free event that will feature live music from the African Jazz Ensemble, community booths, food, refreshments and more. For more information, call 901-264-0841.