- Good People of Playback (Gio Lopez)
- Good People of Playback (Joe Murphy)
- Frayser Matters and More!
- Good People of Playback (Leslie Jones)
- Good People of Playback (Bill Baker)
- Playback Memphis receives several grants!
- Playback Memphis 2017 Annual Report
- Good People of Playback (Dr. Theresa Montgomery Okwumabua)
- Research team measuring positive impact
- Good People of Playback (Glenda Mace)
- Good People of Playback (Eric Hammond)
- Good People of Playback (Rosa Mena)
- Good People of Playback (Charlene Honeycutt)
- Q & A with Pam McDonnell, 2017 holiday card artist
- Good People of Playback (Wayne Smith)
Frayser Matters and More!
Save the Date for Frayser Matters and the Be the Peace Festival!
Through a unique combination of improvisational theatre, personal narrative, and community dialogue, Playback Memphis is hosting a special Memphis Matters in Frayser from 7:30 to 9 pm Friday, September 14 location TBD. These public performances provide audiences a wonderful opportunity to connect with the ‘heart’ of Memphis. Tickets are available by calling 901-264-0841.
In celebration of Playback Memphis’ tenth anniversary and upcoming birthday, Playback is hosting the Be the Peace Festival in Frasyser from 3 to 6 pm on Saturday, September 15 at the Ed Rice Community Center in Frayser, 2907 N. Watkins. All are welcome to attend this free event that will feature live music from the African Jazz Ensemble, community booths, food, refreshments and more. For more information, call 901-264-0841.