- Practicing with Playback
- Q & A with Playback Memphis Holiday Card artist Stephanie King
- We Met Our Match!
- Be the Peace Camp 2019 photo gallery
- Good People of Playback (Cequita Mckennley)
- Virginia Murphy delivers powerful TED X Memphis Talk
- Good People of Playback (Kristin Fox-Trautman)
- Good People of Playback (Joy Knowlton)
- Good People of Playback (Holly Lau)
- Wishes & Memories for Playback!
- Good People of Playback (Barbara Holden Nixon)
- Good People of Playback (Christie Connolly)
- 2018 Holiday Cards feature art from Be the Peace students!
- Playback Memphis launches search for 2019 Community Matters Partners
- Good People of Playback (Gio Lopez)
Memphis Matters: Play It Forward
When you purchase a Memphis Matters ticket, you support bringing the Playback experience to our Community Matters partners. In May, we lifted up the important work of Alzheimer Dementia Services of Memphis – helping persons with Alzheimer’s and related disorders live their lives with dignity and respect while providing relief to their caregivers and support for their families. Please join us for our next Memphis Matters event – Saturday, August 26, 2017. This performance will be in support of Community Matters partner, Cocaine and Alcohol Prevention Program (CAPP). CAPP provides premium behavioral health and co-occuring mental health disorder services for those that can’t afford premium costs.“The experience brought our friends so much joy. It was even more wonderful than I expected. Thank you Playback Memphis.” – Judy Davis –
A heartfelt thank you to our generous sponsors!