- Wishes & Memories for Playback!
- Good People of Playback (Barbara Holden Nixon)
- Good People of Playback (Christie Connolly)
- 2018 Holiday Cards feature art from Be the Peace students!
- Playback Memphis launches search for 2019 Community Matters Partners
- Good People of Playback (Gio Lopez)
- Good People of Playback (Joe Murphy)
- Frayser Matters and More!
- Good People of Playback (Leslie Jones)
- Good People of Playback (Bill Baker)
- Playback Memphis receives several grants!
- Playback Memphis 2017 Annual Report
- Good People of Playback (Dr. Theresa Montgomery Okwumabua)
- Research team measuring positive impact
- Good People of Playback (Glenda Mace)
Kids Collaborating — Playback’s Pilot Programs in Frayser Schools
This spring we shared Playback with over 100 students and teachers from Corning Elementary, Cornerstone Prep, and Frayser Elementary. This is part of ongoing work that we will do in Frayser schools in the 2017/2018 school year as we help build positive culture and wellness. Starting early, to support and nourish students, teachers and families as they discover their voice and strengths, while facilitating increased social emotional competencies. This work has been spearheaded by our Lifeline Apprentice Ensemble members whose passion for seeing Frayser restored as a community of choice where children feel safe, connected, valued and hope-filled is deeply personal. It is because of donors who care enough to give that this life giving work is possible!