- Good People of Playback (Joy Knowlton)
- Good People of Playback (Holly Lau)
- Wishes & Memories for Playback!
- Good People of Playback (Barbara Holden Nixon)
- Good People of Playback (Christie Connolly)
- 2018 Holiday Cards feature art from Be the Peace students!
- Playback Memphis launches search for 2019 Community Matters Partners
- Good People of Playback (Gio Lopez)
- Good People of Playback (Joe Murphy)
- Frayser Matters and More!
- Good People of Playback (Leslie Jones)
- Good People of Playback (Bill Baker)
- Playback Memphis receives several grants!
- Playback Memphis 2017 Annual Report
- Good People of Playback (Dr. Theresa Montgomery Okwumabua)
June 23: Playback Partners With UPP For Parenting Workshop
Playback & Parenting *More Joy *Less Stress!
Don’t miss Playback Memphis’ first workshop in partnership with Universal Parenting Places (UPPs) this Thursday, June 23rd at 4:30pm! Some of you may have seen our performances there but we invite you to experience something new.
Parenting is full of challenges. Sometimes we keep these things to ourselves but we don’t have to. If you’ve experienced problems or stressful moments with your kids, you are not alone.
We understand that family is one of the strongest roots of any community. In conjunction with UPPs, we are able to help strengthen those roots using Playback methods of theatre, movement and music.
Playback ensemble members will demonstrate real life scenarios of sibling conflict.
Join us and learn:
Why siblings fight
Benefits of sibling rivalry
Problem solving to build relationships
Methods to deepen trust and enhance communication
Treat yourself! The workshop will be a supportive, redemptive experience that will also be fun — a little food for the soul! But hurry because availability is limited — only 6 spots remain, so register today!
For more information and to register call 901-207-3694. Childcare is available, but must be requested in advance.
The workshop runs from 4:30-6:00pm and is free of charge and open to all parents, but focused on families with children 4 and up. Registration is required.
Universal Parenting Places (UPP)
990 College Park Drive, Suite 104
Parenting does not need to be so hard. You deserve support. Learn effective strategies for parenting with more joy and less stress!