- Good People of Playback (Gio Lopez)
- Good People of Playback (Joe Murphy)
- Frayser Matters and More!
- Good People of Playback (Leslie Jones)
- Good People of Playback (Bill Baker)
- Playback Memphis receives several grants!
- Playback Memphis 2017 Annual Report
- Good People of Playback (Dr. Theresa Montgomery Okwumabua)
- Research team measuring positive impact
- Good People of Playback (Glenda Mace)
- Good People of Playback (Eric Hammond)
- Good People of Playback (Rosa Mena)
- Good People of Playback (Charlene Honeycutt)
- Q & A with Pam McDonnell, 2017 holiday card artist
- Good People of Playback (Wayne Smith)
Welcome our new Associate Executive Director, Amy King Ruggaber.
Amy is a teaching artist, actress, singer, writer, and advocate. Specializing in arts integration, Amy has taught and directed programs for Playhouse on the Square and DeltaArts since her family’s move to Memphis in 2013.
From 2007-2013 she served as the Director of Education Outreach at Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati. She’s served many roles as an advocate for the arts, including a stint as a representative to the State Board of the Ohio Alliance for Arts Education.
Amy specializes in creating programs that provide students with their own unique voice in the community and she has written fifty short plays with creative input from the students for whom they were created. Her work has been profiled nationally for its effectiveness and unique contribution to education in the Greater Cincinnati Area.
Amy’s husband Brian, a Designer for the Entertainment industry and University of Memphis faculty member, live in Midtown with their son, Nate, and their rescue dog, Jessie.