- Practicing with Playback
- Q & A with Playback Memphis Holiday Card artist Stephanie King
- We Met Our Match!
- Be the Peace Camp 2019 photo gallery
- Good People of Playback (Cequita Mckennley)
- Virginia Murphy delivers powerful TED X Memphis Talk
- Good People of Playback (Kristin Fox-Trautman)
- Good People of Playback (Joy Knowlton)
- Good People of Playback (Holly Lau)
- Wishes & Memories for Playback!
- Good People of Playback (Barbara Holden Nixon)
- Good People of Playback (Christie Connolly)
- 2018 Holiday Cards feature art from Be the Peace students!
- Playback Memphis launches search for 2019 Community Matters Partners
- Good People of Playback (Gio Lopez)
There is so much to be thankful for in Playback; and this holiday season, we’re especially grateful to have you around our table!
Without your stories, our stage would be dark. Without your support, our future would be uncertain.
We’re closing out the year working hard to ensure that Memphis Matters is funded fully, along with eight Community Matters performances. Because of generous donors like you,we are on our way to bringing stories to life and life to communities throughout 2015.
Donate today, and please share with your friends and loved ones.
And remember, whether the season brings you love or loneliness, abounding joy or a broken heart, your voice and story matter. And the laughter and tears we’ll share in ‘playing it back’ together will bring comfort and joy to us all!
“I give to Playback because I believe in its ability to deliver hope and potential for Memphis. With Playback, we are transforming Memphis, and ourselves, through experiences that on the surface may appear soft, but are indeed life-changing and healing. There is no other art form or tool like it.”
-Ellen Klyce, donor