- Good People of Playback (Holly Lau)
- Wishes & Memories for Playback!
- Good People of Playback (Barbara Holden Nixon)
- Good People of Playback (Christie Connolly)
- 2018 Holiday Cards feature art from Be the Peace students!
- Playback Memphis launches search for 2019 Community Matters Partners
- Good People of Playback (Gio Lopez)
- Good People of Playback (Joe Murphy)
- Frayser Matters and More!
- Good People of Playback (Leslie Jones)
- Good People of Playback (Bill Baker)
- Playback Memphis receives several grants!
- Playback Memphis 2017 Annual Report
- Good People of Playback (Dr. Theresa Montgomery Okwumabua)
- Research team measuring positive impact
Community Matters“I was brought up to fear the police, and that has shifted. I never thought I’d have a police officer’s number in my phone, but through Playback he has become my friend.”
-Will Holden, Performing the Peace participant
“Because of Playback I was able to be trusted by Ms Yurlene (fellow Performing the Peace participant) in a ‘policing’ decision I made in the community. Everybody walked away happy and this felt great.”
Cody Young, MPD officer, Performing the Peace participant
Recent events in Ferguson, MO – and even more recently in Frayser itself – are clear expressions of the hunger communities have to be seen, heard, respected, and healed. It’s a need that’s common to all communities, including communities right here in Memphis.
This fall, through Performing the Peace, Playback Memphis brought MPD officers together WITH residents and ex-offenders from Lifeline to Success to open lines of communications and break down barriers. With your support, Performing the Peace will become a model that other communities can adopt to bring diverse people together in a context of safety and trust focused on the hope that change is possible.
Because of YOU we are able to take Playback where it’s needed most. We hope you will consider a gift of support this season. Give Today.