- Practicing with Playback
- Q & A with Playback Memphis Holiday Card artist Stephanie King
- We Met Our Match!
- Be the Peace Camp 2019 photo gallery
- Good People of Playback (Cequita Mckennley)
- Virginia Murphy delivers powerful TED X Memphis Talk
- Good People of Playback (Kristin Fox-Trautman)
- Good People of Playback (Joy Knowlton)
- Good People of Playback (Holly Lau)
- Wishes & Memories for Playback!
- Good People of Playback (Barbara Holden Nixon)
- Good People of Playback (Christie Connolly)
- 2018 Holiday Cards feature art from Be the Peace students!
- Playback Memphis launches search for 2019 Community Matters Partners
- Good People of Playback (Gio Lopez)
Playback Memphis reaches funding goal
Playback Memphis raised $7,500 through our October 2012 Indiegogo campaign, For the Love of Memphis, and eleven members of our troupe enjoyed a rich and deepening experience at the 2012 North American Playback Festival in Washington, DC. This was a wonderful opportunity to put Memphis on a national stage for something positive and beautiful; and our actors were able to tap into an amazing network of Playback practitioners and resources. We learned a lot and can’t wait to put our new tools to work here at home!
Since we exceeded our original fundraising goal of $5,000, the remaining $2,500 will go towards Be the Peace!, our school anti-bullying program and other Playback Memphis programming that gives a voice to the most vulnerable in our community. Thank you Memphis!