- Good People of Playback (Gio Lopez)
- Good People of Playback (Joe Murphy)
- Frayser Matters and More!
- Good People of Playback (Leslie Jones)
- Good People of Playback (Bill Baker)
- Playback Memphis receives several grants!
- Playback Memphis 2017 Annual Report
- Good People of Playback (Dr. Theresa Montgomery Okwumabua)
- Research team measuring positive impact
- Good People of Playback (Glenda Mace)
- Good People of Playback (Eric Hammond)
- Good People of Playback (Rosa Mena)
- Good People of Playback (Charlene Honeycutt)
- Q & A with Pam McDonnell, 2017 holiday card artist
- Good People of Playback (Wayne Smith)
Playback Memphis reaches funding goal
Playback Memphis raised $7,500 through our October 2012 Indiegogo campaign, For the Love of Memphis, and eleven members of our troupe enjoyed a rich and deepening experience at the 2012 North American Playback Festival in Washington, DC. This was a wonderful opportunity to put Memphis on a national stage for something positive and beautiful; and our actors were able to tap into an amazing network of Playback practitioners and resources. We learned a lot and can’t wait to put our new tools to work here at home!
Since we exceeded our original fundraising goal of $5,000, the remaining $2,500 will go towards Be the Peace!, our school anti-bullying program and other Playback Memphis programming that gives a voice to the most vulnerable in our community. Thank you Memphis!