- Good People of Playback (Holly Lau)
- Wishes & Memories for Playback!
- Good People of Playback (Barbara Holden Nixon)
- Good People of Playback (Christie Connolly)
- 2018 Holiday Cards feature art from Be the Peace students!
- Playback Memphis launches search for 2019 Community Matters Partners
- Good People of Playback (Gio Lopez)
- Good People of Playback (Joe Murphy)
- Frayser Matters and More!
- Good People of Playback (Leslie Jones)
- Good People of Playback (Bill Baker)
- Playback Memphis receives several grants!
- Playback Memphis 2017 Annual Report
- Good People of Playback (Dr. Theresa Montgomery Okwumabua)
- Research team measuring positive impact
Playback brings Be the Peace! to KIPP Collegiate Middle School
In the program evaluation, 100% of students responded true or very true to the statement:
“Be the Peace! helped me to value and honor my own feelings around having been a witness to bullying, a victim, or even a bully.”
95% agreed that Be the Peace! empowered them to take action when they see bullying happening in school, and would recommend Be the Peace! to other programs and schools.
We are proud, inspired, and deeply resolute about the importance of this work in our community. And the work continues on:
A new $6,000 grant from Arts Memphis will allow us to build on our inaugural Be the Peace! partnership with Creative Life, Inc., a community development organization and youth outreach program in South Memphis. Playback will be integrated into Creative Life’s Save Our Youth Forums and Silent Protest March against youth violence in April of 2013.
We look forward to beginning this work in January 2013!