- Practicing with Playback
- Q & A with Playback Memphis Holiday Card artist Stephanie King
- We Met Our Match!
- Be the Peace Camp 2019 photo gallery
- Good People of Playback (Cequita Mckennley)
- Virginia Murphy delivers powerful TED X Memphis Talk
- Good People of Playback (Kristin Fox-Trautman)
- Good People of Playback (Joy Knowlton)
- Good People of Playback (Holly Lau)
- Wishes & Memories for Playback!
- Good People of Playback (Barbara Holden Nixon)
- Good People of Playback (Christie Connolly)
- 2018 Holiday Cards feature art from Be the Peace students!
- Playback Memphis launches search for 2019 Community Matters Partners
- Good People of Playback (Gio Lopez)
Playback Memphis’ work nationally recognized by Bob Edwards
The key to Playback’s effectiveness seems to be a determined listening. So much of our lives is taken up with distracted interactions. We talk to friends and family while we peek at our phones, checking emails and texts. We have conversations in front of the television. It’s rare that someone really listens to something we have to say. When the audience realizes that their stories will be heard, they begin to trust the actors, and the sharing can turn intensely personal.