- Ann Wallace
- Good People of Playback #1
- Playback’s Fruitful Partnership with MPD
- Memphis Matters: Play It Forward
- Soaring with Kate Schaeffer
- Kids Collaborating — Playback’s Pilot Programs in Frayser Schools
- Playback in the News!
- Giving Tuesday is today!
- Murphy: Allow Yourself to Be Guided
- Playback Memphis adds another stage for kinship, hope in Frayser
- June 23: Playback Partners With UPP For Parenting Workshop
- We Remember Verdell Smith
- Behold the power of Playback
- Fostering togetherness through theater arts
- Playback Memphis Works to Expand Reach
Memphis Matters: Play It Forward
When you purchase a Memphis Matters ticket, you support bringing the Playback experience to our Community Matters partners. In May, we lifted up the important work of Alzheimer Dementia Services of Memphis – helping persons with Alzheimer’s and related disorders live their lives with dignity and respect while providing relief to their caregivers and support for their families. Please join us for our next Memphis Matters event – Saturday, August 26, 2017. This performance will be in support of Community Matters partner, Cocaine and Alcohol Prevention Program (CAPP). CAPP provides premium behavioral health and co-occuring mental health disorder services for those that can’t afford premium costs.“The experience brought our friends so much joy. It was even more wonderful than I expected. Thank you Playback Memphis.” – Judy Davis –
A heartfelt thank you to our generous sponsors!