- Frayser Matters and More!
- Good People of Playback (Leslie Jones)
- Good People of Playback (Bill Baker)
- Playback Memphis receives several grants!
- Playback Memphis 2017 Annual Report
- Good People of Playback (Dr. Theresa Montgomery Okwumabua)
- Research team measuring positive impact
- Good People of Playback (Glenda Mace)
- Good People of Playback (Eric Hammond)
- Good People of Playback (Rosa Mena)
- Good People of Playback (Charlene Honeycutt)
- Q & A with Pam McDonnell, 2017 holiday card artist
- Good People of Playback (Wayne Smith)
- Good People of Playback (Ann Wallace)
- Good People of Playback (Ozge Kovarik)
Memphis Matters: Play It Forward
When you purchase a Memphis Matters ticket, you support bringing the Playback experience to our Community Matters partners. In May, we lifted up the important work of Alzheimer Dementia Services of Memphis – helping persons with Alzheimer’s and related disorders live their lives with dignity and respect while providing relief to their caregivers and support for their families. Please join us for our next Memphis Matters event – Saturday, August 26, 2017. This performance will be in support of Community Matters partner, Cocaine and Alcohol Prevention Program (CAPP). CAPP provides premium behavioral health and co-occuring mental health disorder services for those that can’t afford premium costs.“The experience brought our friends so much joy. It was even more wonderful than I expected. Thank you Playback Memphis.” – Judy Davis –
A heartfelt thank you to our generous sponsors!