- Playback’s Fruitful Partnership with MPD
- Memphis Matters: Play It Forward
- Soaring with Kate Schaeffer
- Kids Collaborating — Playback’s Pilot Programs in Frayser Schools
- Playback in the News!
- Giving Tuesday is today!
- Murphy: Allow Yourself to Be Guided
- Playback Memphis adds another stage for kinship, hope in Frayser
- June 23: Playback Partners With UPP For Parenting Workshop
- We Remember Verdell Smith
- Behold the power of Playback
- Fostering togetherness through theater arts
- Playback Memphis Works to Expand Reach
- National organization bringing Playback training to Memphis
- Playback Memphis: Performing the Peace
Kids Collaborating — Playback’s Pilot Programs in Frayser Schools
This spring we shared Playback with over 100 students and teachers from Corning Elementary, Cornerstone Prep, and Frayser Elementary. This is part of ongoing work that we will do in Frayser schools in the 2017/2018 school year as we help build positive culture and wellness. Starting early, to support and nourish students, teachers and families as they discover their voice and strengths, while facilitating increased social emotional competencies. This work has been spearheaded by our Lifeline Apprentice Ensemble members whose passion for seeing Frayser restored as a community of choice where children feel safe, connected, valued and hope-filled is deeply personal. It is because of donors who care enough to give that this life giving work is possible!