- Good People of Playback (Bill Baker)
- Playback Memphis receives several grants!
- Playback Memphis 2017 Annual Report
- Good People of Playback (Dr. Theresa Montgomery Okwumabua)
- Research team measuring positive impact
- Good People of Playback (Glenda Mace)
- Good People of Playback (Eric Hammond)
- Good People of Playback (Rosa Mena)
- Good People of Playback (Charlene Honeycutt)
- Q & A with Pam McDonnell, 2017 holiday card artist
- Good People of Playback (Wayne Smith)
- Good People of Playback (Ann Wallace)
- Good People of Playback (Ozge Kovarik)
- Playback’s Fruitful Partnership with MPD
- Memphis Matters: Play It Forward
Playback in the News!
We have had the honor and the pleasure of being able to share our message on the news! Watch as Virginia Reed Murphy, Eric Hammond and Officer Karen Lesley speak to Amy Speropoulos on Local Memphis Live and Ann Perry Wallace and Officer Marico Flake speak to Kym Clark on Bounce TV, communicating from the first person view about the impact of Performing the Peace on their lives and in the Memphis community.
AND Cocktails for a Cause was featured in the December issue of both RSVP and 4Memphis!
We have had a busy 4th quarter but we love the what we do! Thank you to our local media for taking the time to share some positive news and specifically highlight Playback Memphis and our work. We always say that YOU matter because it’s true. Without our supporters, we would not be able to reach the people that we do.
Check us out and check YOU out!