- Ann Wallace
- Good People of Playback #1
- Playback’s Fruitful Partnership with MPD
- Memphis Matters: Play It Forward
- Soaring with Kate Schaeffer
- Kids Collaborating — Playback’s Pilot Programs in Frayser Schools
- Playback in the News!
- Giving Tuesday is today!
- Murphy: Allow Yourself to Be Guided
- Playback Memphis adds another stage for kinship, hope in Frayser
- June 23: Playback Partners With UPP For Parenting Workshop
- We Remember Verdell Smith
- Behold the power of Playback
- Fostering togetherness through theater arts
- Playback Memphis Works to Expand Reach
Welcome our new Associate Executive Director, Amy King Ruggaber.
Amy is a teaching artist, actress, singer, writer, and advocate. Specializing in arts integration, Amy has taught and directed programs for Playhouse on the Square and DeltaArts since her family’s move to Memphis in 2013.
From 2007-2013 she served as the Director of Education Outreach at Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati. She’s served many roles as an advocate for the arts, including a stint as a representative to the State Board of the Ohio Alliance for Arts Education.
Amy specializes in creating programs that provide students with their own unique voice in the community and she has written fifty short plays with creative input from the students for whom they were created. Her work has been profiled nationally for its effectiveness and unique contribution to education in the Greater Cincinnati Area.
Amy’s husband Brian, a Designer for the Entertainment industry and University of Memphis faculty member, live in Midtown with their son, Nate, and their rescue dog, Jessie.