- Good People of Playback #1
- Playback’s Fruitful Partnership with MPD
- Memphis Matters: Play It Forward
- Soaring with Kate Schaeffer
- Kids Collaborating — Playback’s Pilot Programs in Frayser Schools
- Playback in the News!
- Giving Tuesday is today!
- Murphy: Allow Yourself to Be Guided
- Playback Memphis adds another stage for kinship, hope in Frayser
- June 23: Playback Partners With UPP For Parenting Workshop
- We Remember Verdell Smith
- Behold the power of Playback
- Fostering togetherness through theater arts
- Playback Memphis Works to Expand Reach
- National organization bringing Playback training to Memphis
We love making friends with Memphians, so we’re pleased to announce our new partnership with the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Center of Shelby County.
With the ACE Center team, we’ll use the openness and honesty of Playback to help unlock healing, transformation, and joy for families at their new Universal Parenting Places. Special Thanks to Knowledge Quest and Baptist Women’s Hospital, other key partners in this initiative.
If you missed it, here’s the Memphis Flyer’s recent coverage of our Performing the Peace program.
Performing the Peace continues in Frayser, as we bring ex-offenders from Lifeline to Success and MPD officers together, training in the Playback method. Through the Frayser Success Zone, these citizen artists, and their use of Playback, will become a model, replicated in communities invested in healing police/community relations.
Join us for Lifeline’s Peace March, which will proudly fill the streets of Frayser February 28. Participants should meet at 10:00 at the Lifeline office, 1647 Dellwood Avenue, in Frayser. Make a sign that speaks your mind and add your voice.