- Playback’s Fruitful Partnership with MPD
- Memphis Matters: Play It Forward
- Soaring with Kate Schaeffer
- Kids Collaborating — Playback’s Pilot Programs in Frayser Schools
- Playback in the News!
- Giving Tuesday is today!
- Murphy: Allow Yourself to Be Guided
- Playback Memphis adds another stage for kinship, hope in Frayser
- June 23: Playback Partners With UPP For Parenting Workshop
- We Remember Verdell Smith
- Behold the power of Playback
- Fostering togetherness through theater arts
- Playback Memphis Works to Expand Reach
- National organization bringing Playback training to Memphis
- Playback Memphis: Performing the Peace
Without your stories, our stage would be dark. Without your support, our future would be uncertain.
We’re closing out the year working hard to ensure that Memphis Matters is funded fully, along with eight Community Matters performances. Because of generous donors like you,we are on our way to bringing stories to life and life to communities throughout 2015.
And remember, whether the season brings you love or loneliness, abounding joy or a broken heart, your voice and story matter. And the laughter and tears we’ll share in ‘playing it back’ together will bring comfort and joy to us all!
“I give to Playback because I believe in its ability to deliver hope and potential for Memphis. With Playback, we are transforming Memphis, and ourselves, through experiences that on the surface may appear soft, but are indeed life-changing and healing. There is no other art form or tool like it.”
-Ellen Klyce, donor