- Playback’s Fruitful Partnership with MPD
- Memphis Matters: Play It Forward
- Soaring with Kate Schaeffer
- Kids Collaborating — Playback’s Pilot Programs in Frayser Schools
- Playback in the News!
- Giving Tuesday is today!
- Murphy: Allow Yourself to Be Guided
- Playback Memphis adds another stage for kinship, hope in Frayser
- June 23: Playback Partners With UPP For Parenting Workshop
- We Remember Verdell Smith
- Behold the power of Playback
- Fostering togetherness through theater arts
- Playback Memphis Works to Expand Reach
- National organization bringing Playback training to Memphis
- Playback Memphis: Performing the Peace
Playback Memphis reaches funding goal
Playback Memphis raised $7,500 through our October 2012 Indiegogo campaign, For the Love of Memphis, and eleven members of our troupe enjoyed a rich and deepening experience at the 2012 North American Playback Festival in Washington, DC. This was a wonderful opportunity to put Memphis on a national stage for something positive and beautiful; and our actors were able to tap into an amazing network of Playback practitioners and resources. We learned a lot and can’t wait to put our new tools to work here at home!
Since we exceeded our original fundraising goal of $5,000, the remaining $2,500 will go towards Be the Peace!, our school anti-bullying program and other Playback Memphis programming that gives a voice to the most vulnerable in our community. Thank you Memphis!