- Ann Wallace
- Good People of Playback #1
- Playback’s Fruitful Partnership with MPD
- Memphis Matters: Play It Forward
- Soaring with Kate Schaeffer
- Kids Collaborating — Playback’s Pilot Programs in Frayser Schools
- Playback in the News!
- Giving Tuesday is today!
- Murphy: Allow Yourself to Be Guided
- Playback Memphis adds another stage for kinship, hope in Frayser
- June 23: Playback Partners With UPP For Parenting Workshop
- We Remember Verdell Smith
- Behold the power of Playback
- Fostering togetherness through theater arts
- Playback Memphis Works to Expand Reach
Playback brings Be the Peace! to KIPP Collegiate Middle School
In the program evaluation, 100% of students responded true or very true to the statement:
“Be the Peace! helped me to value and honor my own feelings around having been a witness to bullying, a victim, or even a bully.”
95% agreed that Be the Peace! empowered them to take action when they see bullying happening in school, and would recommend Be the Peace! to other programs and schools.
We are proud, inspired, and deeply resolute about the importance of this work in our community. And the work continues on:
A new $6,000 grant from Arts Memphis will allow us to build on our inaugural Be the Peace! partnership with Creative Life, Inc., a community development organization and youth outreach program in South Memphis. Playback will be integrated into Creative Life’s Save Our Youth Forums and Silent Protest March against youth violence in April of 2013.
We look forward to beginning this work in January 2013!