- Research team measuring positive impact
- Good People of Playback (Glenda Mace)
- Good People of Playback (Eric Hammond)
- Good People of Playback (Rosa Mena)
- Good People of Playback (Charlene Honeycutt)
- Q & A with Pam McDonnell, 2017 holiday card artist
- Good People of Playback (Wayne Smith)
- Good People of Playback (Ann Wallace)
- Good People of Playback (Ozge Kovarik)
- Playback’s Fruitful Partnership with MPD
- Memphis Matters: Play It Forward
- Soaring with Kate Schaeffer
- Kids Collaborating — Playback’s Pilot Programs in Frayser Schools
- Playback in the News!
- Giving Tuesday is today!
Playback Memphis’ work nationally recognized by Bob Edwards
The key to Playback’s effectiveness seems to be a determined listening. So much of our lives is taken up with distracted interactions. We talk to friends and family while we peek at our phones, checking emails and texts. We have conversations in front of the television. It’s rare that someone really listens to something we have to say. When the audience realizes that their stories will be heard, they begin to trust the actors, and the sharing can turn intensely personal.